Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all. I am a lawyer by training (J.D.) who is seeking PhD programs in Philosophy, Comparative Literature, or related interdisciplinary programs with strengths in critical theory, where my research topic could concern the relationship between law and culture/literature through this lens. Theory-heavy and interdisciplinary programs are of particular interest to me.

The programs on my list naturally included the classic suggestions such as Cornell, UCSC History of Consciousness, UCBerkeley Rhetoric, UCI CompLit, Johns Hopkins CompThought. However, I am wondering whether I have missed any programs that might have more obscure strengths in the intersection between law and literature. For example, I know Ravit Reichman at Brown is one such scholar.

I am aware that there has been a previous post about this, but it dates to 2013. I would appreciate any newer suggestions or advice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use