Mikael Posted April 29 Posted April 29 (edited) Anyone who studied special relativity must wonder how it is actually possible to keep the speed of light constant for everyone: we have the same spacetime and the same objects there, but objects need to be more than one place at the same time! In the following document I show how this is possible (and objects do not need to be multiple places at the same time!). Then I go ahead to the general relativity where I point out the importance of having the right metric in the Einstein equation. This isn't so important for the relativity itself, but to make my very own Universe Model possible, the metric needs to be the original one Einstein proposed. The mainstream models i.e. Expanding Universe Models with Big Bang Theory require different metric. I hope you find my General Relativity text interesting and please comment, especially when you find an error in the text! Best regards, Mikael Mannonen Link to Universe Model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1awDtxf6kHd9_herSoADbtp_2YA60_6Cn/view?usp=drive_link Link to General Relativity: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JCqwCIpoPoRc-pN0QnSUFUzd3DJoFJUz/view?usp=drive_link Edited April 29 by Mikael Missing tags and links.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now