Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,
I'm working on a project that visually maps trauma-related thinking 'stuck points' across time, and methods of using this to discover what disclosure barriers exist. 

I'm interested in sharing innovative ideas and discussing their relative merits and application.

Please feel free to drop me a line, or indicate your interest in the thread.

Many thanks,
Steve

Edited by TheRothment
Correct error
  • TheRothment changed the title to Interested in Discussing Experimental Psychology Ideas
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Very much so yes! That sounds absolutely amazing and I would love to contribute/collaborate in any way I can.

I created a cognitive strengths identifier for people of all ages and would love to provide any kind of helpful feedback or test any prototypes you may have!

-Allison

Posted

Hello Allison,

Wow, it's great to hear from you - and I love your enthusiasm! Thank you so much for writing. I'm fascinated by your cognitive strengths identifier.

I will direct message you in the first instance with details of my latest project.

 

Warm regards,
Steve

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use