Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Microsoft certifications change regularly, so using updated study material is very important. I found that recent MD-102 practice questions covering endpoint security, cloud device management, and Windows deployment were much more useful than outdated resources online. What are the best preparation methods you recommend for passing the Microsoft Endpoint Administrator exam? https://www.certstopic.com/microsoft/md-102.html

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Could you share the exact question or the specific point you want clarification on? The answer depends on what part of the MD-102 exam update you are asking about (for example, exam topics, removed areas, or preparation strategy).

Without the original post details, it would be difficult to give accurate advice. If you paste the question text or the relevant comment here, I can help explain the topic and suggest what areas are worth focusing on.

 
 
Posted (edited)


I am very happy as I just got my MD-102 exam results today and I passed it with a great score of 88.5%. All the credit goes to Certsblitz.com as it provided great quality learning.

Edited by hazal
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I agree that using up-to-date material is essential for MD-102 because Microsoft regularly changes the exam objectives. My recommended approach is to combine the official Microsoft Learn content with hands-on practice in Microsoft Intune, Entra ID, Windows deployment, compliance policies, and endpoint security. Practice questions are useful for identifying weak areas, but I’d focus on understanding why each answer is correct rather than memorizing answers. I’d also take timed practice exams and review every incorrect answer before the real exam. The CertStopic MD-102 questions can be useful as additional practice alongside these resources.

Posted

Recently passed MD-102 exam with great score, and I’d definitely recommend focusing on updated material. CertsTopic worked well for me.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Settled a debate with my roommate over a 10-minute Basket Random match. Highly recommend if you need a quick, competitive browser game to pass the time in this free and online gaming website: Basket Random, with just 1 click and you can chill out whenever u want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use