Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello. I am a current MA student in a clinical psych program. I am struggling to find programs that have faculty who are studying what I am interested in, so I hope to find some guidance and suggestions here. I would like to pursue a PhD in clinical psychology where I can conduct research specifically on/with/for Latine individuals, specifically immigrant populations, with developing psychopathology (PTSD, depression, and/or personality disorders). I also would like advice on how to get access to opportunities of publishing so I can stand out more as an applicant. Thanks in advance.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Take a look at VCU, I remember seeing a few advisors there who focused on Latinx/immigrant populations a couple of years ago. Also consider looking up journal articles for these topics as well and check what professors are publishing them and what universities they are at, etc.  Good luck:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use