I do not usually post about my experiences online but what happened to me with Pettable genuinely changed that. I need people to know about this before they make the same mistake I made.
I was going through a stressful housing situation and needed an ESA letter to protect my living situation with my dog. I found Pettable through Google, read through their site, and felt confident enough to pay $300 on my credit card.
The consultation was ten minutes. The letter arrived next morning. My landlord rejected it on the spot. He told me he had seen that exact format many times and knew it came from an online service that did not meet proper documentation standards.
I contacted Pettable for a refund. Two weeks of back and forth emails. New conditions every time. Then silence. Never got my money back.
I disputed the charge with my bank and filed a complaint with the FTC. But I still lost time, money, and trust during an already stressful situation.
Please do not use Pettable. Find a real licensed therapist instead.
Question
MyFlu
I do not usually post about my experiences online but what happened to me with Pettable genuinely changed that. I need people to know about this before they make the same mistake I made.
I was going through a stressful housing situation and needed an ESA letter to protect my living situation with my dog. I found Pettable through Google, read through their site, and felt confident enough to pay $300 on my credit card.
The consultation was ten minutes. The letter arrived next morning. My landlord rejected it on the spot. He told me he had seen that exact format many times and knew it came from an online service that did not meet proper documentation standards.
I contacted Pettable for a refund. Two weeks of back and forth emails. New conditions every time. Then silence. Never got my money back.
I disputed the charge with my bank and filed a complaint with the FTC. But I still lost time, money, and trust during an already stressful situation.
Please do not use Pettable. Find a real licensed therapist instead.
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now