Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

I'm about to start my master's at McGill and am only a little bit familiar with Montreal and its layout. 
What are the best/most populars neighbourhoods for grad students? I'm 25 and not looking to be surrounded by purely undergrads, but also do want somewhere close by. I'm torn between Milton Parc and the Lower Plateau, anyone have any insight on where most grad students end up living? What places have the best atmosphere?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use