judsonlarkinv56 Posted August 5 Posted August 5 I've noticed that more graduate students are earning professional certifications alongside their degree programs, particularly in areas such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, data analytics, and project management. I'm curious whether this trend is becoming more important in today's job market. Do employers value certifications in addition to a graduate degree, or is practical experience still the biggest factor? For those who have completed both graduate studies and professional certifications: Did certifications help you during job applications or interviews? Which certifications have been the most beneficial in your field? How did you balance certification preparation with coursework and research? Would you recommend earning certifications before or after completing a graduate degree? I'd be interested in hearing different perspectives from students, graduates, and professionals about how certifications fit into long-term career development.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now