Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m an international student doing a Bachelor’s in Business & Economics (finance-focused) in Germany. GPA ~3.7/4.0, a couple of successful business projects in the portfolio, graduating in 2028. I’m considering a Master’s in Finance/Economics in the US, but funding is a major factor. Ideally, I’d like to get a substantial tuition waiver + TA/RA/assistantship. For those who’ve gone through this: what drives the successful application the most, and what would you do during the next 2 years to maximize your chances?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use