Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What programs in the US emphasize Latinx/e Literature? I have been told that any university in California (west coast) is a great choice for a scholar like me, who would like to become a US Ethnic and American Lit scholar. But I want to branch out to other places in the US beyond just California. Any advice? I am focused on border studies, with a heavy influence on Anzaldua. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use