Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • SLPBCC changed the title to 2027 Canadian SLP Admissions / Prep
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi all. Wondering if Im competetive enough for this upcoming cycle. GPA is a little low at around a 3.6. Been volunteering with people with aphasia for aeound 2 years as well as completed some research with them and the university of Alberta. As well, I work for a professor in her lab who will be writing me a refrence letter hopefully as well as with another professort in the same lab. Not sure what else I am missing but I do not feel competetive or ready. I am aiming to have a publication by feb but unsure of the status on that. IS there anything else I can add on to make myself more competitive 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use