Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

I am applying to the UofC clinical psych masters program this year. However I am having a bit of trouble writing my one page research proposal. It is supposed to be genetic and tailored to the supervisor(s) of choice. I have a supervisor in mind, but I am really hoping to get some advice on how to write this or potentially see proposal examples. 
 

Thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use