Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I’ll be honest, when I first booked my Managing Microsoft Teams exam, I was way too confident. Since I use the collaboration hub every single day and handle basic admin chores, I figured tackling the Microsoft MS-700 questions would be a walk in the park.

Of course, having this exposure was extremely helpful. I wasn’t looking at unfamiliar concepts about channels, meetings, and user life cycles. Instead, I already had them in mind. However, reality came crashing down. Communicating using this platform and sharing documents is a totally different ballgame compared to managing it. This Managing Microsoft Teams test is not about simply knowing where a particular button is. You are required to solve various complicated situations, balancing collaboration with security policies.

That shift in perspective forced me to change how I studied. I went back to the official skills outline, but I also needed to test my logic. That’s when I brought Pass4Future into the mix. Going through their Microsoft MS-700 exam questions was a game-changer because it forced me to apply governance rules, not just memorise features. I used their Microsoft MS-700 questions to figure out exactly where my blind spots were.

I found that my entire approach was turned upside down, as now, rather than simply choosing the answer that seemed familiar, I started analysing the question: what is the business requirement; what are the constraints; how are the administrative controls and so on?

Those of you who have already taken this exam, did your daily work help you in any way, or were you forced to analyse the scenarios as an administrator, not a user?

Edited by JThomasames
spell mistake

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use