King's College Vs UCL----MA Ancient History

David.W

Hi guys, I just got an offer from King's College for MA Ancient History program, and I'm still waiting for the reply from UCL( University of London College). But I don't know which program to choose if the other response is possitive. Would you please give any advice?

KIng's program is provided by Dep of Classics & Ancient HIstory, while UCL's is provided by Dep of History. Besides, KIng's College has Dep of Late Antique and Byzantine Studies and Dep of Modern Greek Studies, thus it seems to me that King's program has a more interdisciplinary outlook and have a distinct advantage regarding its wide coverage from different periods of Hellenic Studies.

On the other hand, UCL's Ancient History program is of particular strenth, with Professor Hans Vee teaching archaic and classical Greek Social History( I prefer social history). And UCL ranks much higher than King's as to the University Ranking accross different versions.

Which program should I choose?