First post!

weegie

Guest psygirl

I also applied to clinical as well as developmental programs. It has been very stressful. I am leaving tomorrow on a 15 day journey across the country for 5 interviews. Have you heard anything yet from any schools? I am just hoping for one acceptance!

I have attended two interviews, and I am waiting anxiously to hear about the outcome. I have another interview next week, and I am hoping that I will receive some more invitations. However, time seems to be running out... :(

:D I just recevied an invitation for an interview!

psygirl said:
I also applied to clinical as well as developmental programs. It has been very stressful. I am leaving tomorrow on a 15 day journey across the country for 5 interviews. Have you heard anything yet from any schools? I am just hoping for one acceptance!

Hey there! Hope the interviews are going well. We met at WashU. Thanks so much for telling me about this site!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Psygirl

Hi Tigerlily!

I remember meeting you at WUSTL. I was wondering later why we didn't exchange email addresses with each other. I just got home from my long interview trek on Saturday. I actually have 5 acceptances, I can hardly believe it! I seemed to get them all within the past few days. I found out on Saturday that I was accepted to WUSTL (email from the professor). Today I am writing several letters declining offers. I am still waiting on two schools, one is my top choice so I am still not sure where I will end up. How about you?

I know you already had at least one offer when I met you. Have you heard anything yet from the other schools?

Its great to hear from you.

Three offers and a waitlist for me. 2 offers and 4 waitlists for the bf. We both have offers in the city of Milwaukee so this looks like the front runner although I have Houston where he is waitlisted. This thing sucks when you're trying to match up. Buffalo and St. Louis are still on the table too. St. Louis U offered me admission but funding only goes 2 years and they said "we'll be happy to help you find outside funding". :P

...I'm sounding a little ranty so I'll pull back and take that to the livejournal.

My email is on my profile if you want to chat more. ^_^