paranoia or no?

I have this terrible fear that the office secretary who said she would email or call if some essential aspect of my application was missing has neglected to contact me in all the bustle, and so the adcom won't read my app, and so I won't get in... I'm not going to bother her but I'm still scared they'll never read it. I'm crazy. END THIS PROCESS PLEASE.

you are being paranoid. calma down baby, calma down. you said she would contact you IF there was something missing? if you haven't heard, then things are fine. drink a glass of water and count to 50. the decision weeks are lurking... gotta keep your cool! :)

I have this terrible fear that the office secretary who said she would email or call if some essential aspect of my application was missing has neglected to contact me in all the bustle, and so the adcom won't read my app, and so I won't get in... I'm not going to bother her but I'm still scared they'll never read it. I'm crazy. END THIS PROCESS PLEASE.

So I've been feeling really... serene about this whole thing. I mean, I figured, hey, I did the needful and it's in the hands of the adcom now. Right?

Umm.... yeah. Last night the nightmares started. The updated spreadsheet denoting all my rejections chases me around.

What the what.