Cornell CIPA result

fly2011

I got the offer from CIPA this morning, saying that i'm admitted, and was granted $23,000 per year.

By the way, I'm also an international student, about to graduate from undergraduate school by June 2011. And good luck to everyone~

Edited by poiuytrewq

I got the offer from CIPA this morning, saying that i'm admitted, and was granted $23,000 per year.

By the way, I'm also an international student, about to graduate from undergraduate school by June 2011. And good luck to everyone~

Congratulations!!

Are you from PKU?

Congrats on your admit. When did you submit your application? Also at your wish can you share your profile. GPA, GRE/TOEFL, relevant work-ex?

Congrats once again!

Thx. I posted my profile in the "MPP/MPA 2011 Applicants", you can have a check if you want.

Well my GPA is 3.76/4.0, Major 3.9/4.0, GRE 610+780+3.5, TOEFL 107. No professional working experience, but interned in 3 NGOs and did a volunteer project in India.

And I finished my application before Nov.

Congrats on your admit. When did you submit your application? Also at your wish can you share your profile. GPA, GRE/TOEFL, relevant work-ex?

Congrats once again!

Edited by poiuytrewq

Those are some good scores!

Congrats once again! My application was forwarded to the AdCom on 15th feb 2011. So I guess I should wait for a while before i jump to any conclusions! :)

Thx. I posted my profile in the "MPP/MPA 2011 Applicants", you can have a check if you want.

Well my GPA is 3.76/4.0, Major 3.9/4.0, GRE 610+780+3.5, TOEFL 107. No professional working experience, but interned in 3 NGOs and did a volunteer project in India.

Congrats and great scores! Maybe I'll see you there in the fall! I think it is funny that, being a native english speaker, I got a 560 on my verbal and tied you for a 3.5 on the writing section....

Thx and congrats to you too! Well I think it might because Chinese students are usually good at test..?

Congrats and great scores! Maybe I'll see you there in the fall! I think it is funny that, being a native english speaker, I got a 560 on my verbal and tied you for a 3.5 on the writing section....

I just called to check on my application...no one is picking up the phone line. They're also not answering cipa@cornell.edu.....

Thx and congrats to you too! Well I think it might because Chinese students are usually good at test..?

I just called to check on my application...no one is picking up the phone line. They're also not answering cipa@cornell.edu.....

Me too...!

When did u submit your application? I got the last email around Jan. 27 telling me that i would be notified of the decision these days...

No information yet.

Good luck to everyone!

I just got in with funding! I submitted my application in the first week of February.

Me too...!

When did u submit your application? I got the last email around Jan. 27 telling me that i would be notified of the decision these days...

No information yet.

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by blingem

Anyone notice that no one has posted a rejection from CIPA to the Grad Cafe database? Hmmm...

Also, is there a current CIPA student or recent grad who could talk about his/her internship and career search?