Has anyone heard anything from B Schools PhD?

troy.princess

Anything? from any discipline? Rumors?

The suspense is killing me....

I personally had 1 unofficial interview with a potential advisor in one school and nothing besides that.

I applied to Marketing CB to several top 30 schools (I prefer not to state their names in order not to "Jinks" it, sorry smile.gif)

PLS share!

So far Accounting has been pretty active but little response on the finance front. I have not had anything myself (finance), but have heard unverified, but probable, info that some of the December deadline schools (MIT, Stanford, Harvard) have sent out some interview requests.

So far Accounting has been pretty active but little response on the finance front. I have not had anything myself (finance), but have heard unverified, but probable, info that some of the December deadline schools (MIT, Stanford, Harvard) have sent out some interview requests.

I can confirm that Stanford has sent out interview requests. However, not all fields interview. Decisions should be coming in the next couple of weeks.