Indiana University

serenemind

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'll be attending IUB for Criminal Justice Ph.D. (not econ., but I thought I'd bump the thread :D )

I can't wait to move. 2 1/2 months and counting until I get out of Florida forever.

I will likely take some courses through the political science department. My research interests include state crime and crimes of power. I also plan on taking a Ph.D. minor (required for my program) in statistics.

I found a place on the internet. The IU graduate students' association has some housing listings and websites. I was able to sign the lease and everything online for a place called "Heritage", so that was pretty easy.

One thing that helps when you are looking at places is Google's Street View maps. They allow you to "walk around" the outside of the property and check out the neighborhood. Its pretty cool.

I have to move at the beginning of July since that is when my current lease ends. There was not a lot of options available at that time (most are August to August), so I hope the place I picked works out.

Does anyone know when we will start getting info on registration, orientation, and the like?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use