Funding for Psych Masters

PsychGirl1

I mostly applied to schools that give tuition remission + stipend. But I was wondering what the financial options were for people who either get these benefits or don't.

Should I still file a FASFA either way? Should I be applying to external scholarships/grants for my Masters work either way? What are some other places to look for financial aid/money?

I mostly applied to schools that give tuition remission + stipend. But I was wondering what the financial options were for people who either get these benefits or don't.

Should I still file a FASFA either way? Should I be applying to external scholarships/grants for my Masters work either way? What are some other places to look for financial aid/money?

File for FAFSA regardless. Just because they offer you X amount, doesn't mean you have to take it. And for people who don't get either tuition remission or a stipend?.. if that was me I wouldn't even bother going to that program.

File for FAFSA regardless. Just because they offer you X amount, doesn't mean you have to take it. And for people who don't get either tuition remission or a stipend?.. if that was me I wouldn't even bother going to that program.

Thanks, that makes sense.

Is there anywhere else I should be looking for money (externally) or anything else I should do?