confused about FAFSA

evilpupil

Just read this from UW.

The 2011-12 FAFSA on the Web is available as of January 1, 2011. The Priority Filing Deadline for 2011-12 is February 28, 2011. Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be transmitted/sent by February 22 and must be dated as received by the federal processor by February 28, 2011. You must list the "University of Washington-Seattle", Code #003798 on the form.

glad I checked!!!!!

Just read this from UW.

The 2011-12 FAFSA on the Web is available as of January 1, 2011. The Priority Filing Deadline for 2011-12 is February 28, 2011. Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be transmitted/sent by February 22 and must be dated as received by the federal processor by February 28, 2011. You must list the "University of Washington-Seattle", Code #003798 on the form.

glad I checked!!!!!

I was gonna tell you the same thing!...is UW your first choice evil???

Just FYI - the sooner you fill this out the better. Your financial aid package will be based on the info you report - therefore, I wonder if it might slow the process down a bit, as some schools mail financial aid packets along with their acceptance letter...