Decisions

Lola80

Alright, so based on the results page, a couple of people have already been accepted to the program I've applied to and been invited to a recruitment weekend in mid March. My question is, based on the fact that I haven't heard anything, is it possible that I could still be invited? I know it's only mid February but, I would think I'd be hearing some sort of decision by now, whethere accepted, rejected or waitlisted. This lack of information is honestly driving me insane!! Could it be possible that I won't hear until March or April, maybe later??

It's still possible. Were the results posted just now? You could check the results from last year and see if people received admits after the initial results were posted, or if they were all received at the same time - that might give you an idea of what they're doing this year.

It's a newer program so unfortunately the results page doesn't offer much help. Only acceptances have been posted this year and last and it's only a total of 4 so hard to make any predictions. Ah well. I freaked out and wanted to rip off the band aid so I contacted the department only to be told that my application was complete and offered no other details. I guess if it's April and I still haven't heard anything, I should let it go. I suppose since I haven't had any emails or calls, I feel like it will be a negative result. I also may have made the mistake of only applying to one school :huh: