Emory Comp Lit.

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking more and more like I'll be going to Emory. I hope to see you there!

Just wondering - is anyone who was admitted to Emory Comp Lit planning on enrolling at a different school? I was put at the top of the waitlist and want to get a better idea of what my chances are.

Thanks.

Just wondering - is anyone who was admitted to Emory Comp Lit planning on enrolling at a different school? I was put at the top of the waitlist and want to get a better idea of what my chances are.

Thanks.

It would be misleading on my part to give you any answer at this point. Emory University is the only place that has so far contacted me. I take that I can answer you with certainty in two weeks or so. If you were put on top of the waiting list, my sense is that you will be accepted later on. The waiting list is a real possibility and people who got accepted to Emory are likely to get accepted at other places. People don't always want to move, sometimes they get more money elsewhere, sometimes Yale accepts them, etc. I sympathize with you and I hope things work out at Emory or maybe at another school you applied to.