Michigan waitlist--please help!

Nina

I was notified that I am on a "short list" of alternates for Michigan.

I emailed to ask where I am on that list but, their policy is not to inform applicants about it.

(have no idea why.)

Michigan is my top choice, and i am wondering if anyone knows what my chances are here.

I didn't see any posting about being waitlisted at Michigan..and I am a bit confused about

where I stand realistically.

Please post here anything that you know.. it would be greatly helpful!!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the wait list notification unsolicited? I haven't heard anything yet.

I expect that Michigan's waiting list is short. It's a good program with lots of funding sources.

I emailed to ask where I am on that list but, their policy is not to inform applicants about it.

(have no idea why.)

Michigan is my top choice, and i am wondering if anyone knows what my chances are here.

I didn't see any posting about being waitlisted at Michigan..and I am a bit confused about

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(have no idea why.)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend last year who was wait-listed at Michigan and got in on April 15th! You still have a chance, but it might require waiting till the last minute. The good news is the programs who accept you will wait till you decide as well, so you're not going to get dumped by them while you wait on Michigan's final decision. I'm in the same boat waiting on my dream school. Good luck!!! smile.gif

Thanks for your message, going crazy.

is there anyway I can contact your friend?

I would be grateful to get to know more about this wait-list process..

please let me know what you think..

thank you!

I had a friend last year who was wait-listed at Michigan and got in on April 15th! You still have a chance, but it might require waiting till the last minute. The good news is the programs who accept you will wait till you decide as well, so you're not going to get dumped by them while you wait on Michigan's final decision. I'm in the same boat waiting on my dream school. Good luck!!! smile.gif

thank you!

I'm fine with that. She's very nice. Can you give me your e-mail so that I can give you her name and e-mail without posting it on the forum?

thank you!

I sent an e-mail to your address posted. Feel free to delete your e-mail address from the post now. Best of luck!!!