UNC status check disappears

squaresquared

I logged on to my UNC (chapel hill) account and my status check area has disappeared along with the box where you can check the 'to dos' etc. Does this mean that I have been rejected and should be expecting a letter? Anyone else have experience with MyUNC and the status check? Is this complete disappearing normal instead of showing 'rejected' or something like that as a status update?

I logged on to my UNC (chapel hill) account and my status check area has disappeared along with the box where you can check the 'to dos' etc. Does this mean that I have been rejected and should be expecting a letter? Anyone else have experience with MyUNC and the status check? Is this complete disappearing normal instead of showing 'rejected' or something like that as a status update?

I noticed this as well, but then I tried clicking on the link at the top that say Apply Online or something like that. It actually takes you back to that page with the link for status check. For some reason when you log on now it just doesn't take you that page first. At least that is what happened for me. Hope this helps.

I noticed this as well, but then I tried clicking on the link at the top that say Apply Online or something like that. It actually takes you back to that page with the link for status check. For some reason when you log on now it just doesn't take you that page first. At least that is what happened for me. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! I don't know why I didn't madly click everything yesterday, but I guess the 'apply for admission' didn't really seem like it would be the right thing to click. I'm finally back to my normal screen like before. Thanks!!