URGENT Advice Required

Sagar_Exec

Hi All,

I have a 99 percentile GMAT score along with excellent TOEFL score. I come from Engineering+MBA background. The grades are OK, nothing great. But the MBA is from one of the country's, that's India's, best B-schools. I have around 7 year's experience in IT+Consultz+Credit Research, however no international exposure. Age: on the wrong side of 30.

Now I want to do a graduate course in USA with all that - second MBA, MS (Fin,etc) - for Fall 2011. Applied for a few PhD(s) - quite difficult option. Oh and I don't have much resources to spend. At the end of it I am looking for a decent job in US.

Please please please suggest some good graduate course where I can apply (even now), and safely get accepted, and after 2 years receive a good US job offer.

Regards,

Sagar

I dnt know about acceptance rate, scholarship and fee, but Baruch College has a reputed MFE program, and has an application deadline of 1 April.. Check it out once..

Hi All,

I have a 99 percentile GMAT score along with excellent TOEFL score. I come from Engineering+MBA background. The grades are OK, nothing great. But the MBA is from one of the country's, that's India's, best B-schools. I have around 7 year's experience in IT+Consultz+Credit Research, however no international exposure. Age: on the wrong side of 30.

Now I want to do a graduate course in USA with all that - second MBA, MS (Fin,etc) - for Fall 2011. Applied for a few PhD(s) - quite difficult option. Oh and I don't have much resources to spend. At the end of it I am looking for a decent job in US.

Please please please suggest some good graduate course where I can apply (even now), and safely get accepted, and after 2 years receive a good US job offer.

Regards,

Sagar

also, why the sudden rush? I mean it doesn't seem like this is something you have been planning for a long time..

Why don't you apply for the next term, so that the process is smooth and you have all your options ready? (ie you do your own research about the schools, make up your mind about whether you want to go for an MBA or an MFE or something else, and don't miss any deadlines)

I dnt know about acceptance rate, scholarship and fee, but Baruch College has a reputed MFE program, and has an application deadline of 1 April.. Check it out once..

Thanks! MFE is a good idea, but won't that limit my options? since Fin Engg is anyway not a favorable career anymore.

also, why the sudden rush? I mean it doesn't seem like this is something you have been planning for a long time..

Why don't you apply for the next term, so that the process is smooth and you have all your options ready? (ie you do your own research about the schools, make up your mind about whether you want to go for an MBA or an MFE or something else, and don't miss any deadlines)

:) ... well the rush is coz of my age. Any I want to move this year itself. Kindly let me know some options.