University of Toronto

kanjartwo

I got an accept and the corresponding offer letter from Computer Sc at Univ of Toronto............it states that they guarantee a minimum funding of

$26k per year for a period of 4 years, but it also says that "I will have to pay tuition fees at the domestic level, plus any compulsory non-academic fees".

I was curious to find out how much this amount (tuition) could be ?

That could help me make my decision for the PhD, as I got an accept from U Michigan Ann Arbor as well.

Congrats for being admitted to the best Canadian CS and U Michigan. I am not sure, but according to their website if you were told to pay the domestic tuition fee, it was $6,621 for the 2010-11 year. You can check this out using this link: UofT Tuition Fees

As far as I know, unlike American schools, for Canadian universities you should deduct the tuition fee from the funding, but the amount of tuition is much less in Canada.

I got an accept and the corresponding offer letter from Computer Sc at Univ of Toronto............it states that they guarantee a minimum funding of

$26k per year for a period of 4 years, but it also says that "I will have to pay tuition fees at the domestic level, plus any compulsory non-academic fees".

I was curious to find out how much this amount (tuition) could be ?

That could help me make my decision for the PhD, as I got an accept from U Michigan Ann Arbor as well.

this rate should be a very modest 6-7k dollars per year. (I am an undergraduate at Toronto)