When should I start worrying?

kleisthenes

I applied to four MPP degrees but I've only heard back from one - GWU. I heard back from them two weeks ago, but I'm still waiting on the others:

GWU - applied 15 Jan and heard back on 7 February (accepted).

GPPI - applied 18 Jan

LSE - appled 8 Jan

AU SPA - applied 1 Feb

When should I start worrying about not hearing back? Particularly as I'm reliant on funding.... :)

I don't think you should be worrying at all. You applied the programs in January so you're probably not in the first batch they looked at...for example, I heard from GPPI already but I also applied Dec. 1st so I was probably in the first group they considered. Don't worry--I'm sure you're fine!

I applied to four MPP degrees but I've only heard back from one - GWU. I heard back from them two weeks ago, but I'm still waiting on the others:

GWU - applied 15 Jan and heard back on 7 February (accepted).

GPPI - applied 18 Jan

LSE - appled 8 Jan

AU SPA - applied 1 Feb

When should I start worrying about not hearing back? Particularly as I'm reliant on funding.... :)

I don't think you should be worrying at all. You applied the programs in January so you're probably not in the first batch they looked at...for example, I heard from GPPI already but I also applied Dec. 1st so I was probably in the first group they considered. Don't worry--I'm sure you're fine!

I just had an email back from GPPI saying that everyone who applied by the priority deadline should hear back by mid-March. Argh, the wait is agonizing.

My application status isn't even 'under review' yet... This makes me tearful.