CUA masters in international affairs

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything about Catholic University of America's Master in International Affairs program. It is an off campus program near capitol hill. I applyed to this school as a back up school and I am still waiting to hear back from the others. I received an acceptance e-mail recently and I wanted to get some opinions on whether this was a good school/program or if anyone has heard anything about it. I'm not from the east coast (from Texas) so I would really love to hear anyone's feedback of the reputation of this program/school.

I tried searching online through google and this website to see if anyone else has commented on this program but I can't find anything. Thanks so much in advance!

Being in DC, I can tell you that Catholic does not seem to be known for its programs in public affairs, IR, etc. I'm sure they have good contacts for internships & jobs, etc. (most DC schools do) but GW, Georgetown, American and Hopkins are all very well known for this. If only by virtue of the fact that they host politicians and statesmen from around the world on a regular basis. Even Maryland would be above Catholic in this regard, I have a feeling. CUA is known as a decent school though. If you're heart is set on working in DC and you don't have any other paths into the field, simply moving to DC and going to school anywhere in the area can do a lot.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything about Catholic University of America's Master in International Affairs program. It is an off campus program near capitol hill. I applyed to this school as a back up school and I am still waiting to hear back from the others. I received an acceptance e-mail recently and I wanted to get some opinions on whether this was a good school/program or if anyone has heard anything about it. I'm not from the east coast (from Texas) so I would really love to hear anyone's feedback of the reputation of this program/school.

I tried searching online through google and this website to see if anyone else has commented on this program but I can't find anything. Thanks so much in advance!

Thank you very much for your insight. It's really helpful to hear about the school from someone who lives in DC and can give an honest opinion. I'm hoping to get into one of the schools you mentioned above so I guess I will have to wait and see!