University of Michigan - Application Status

cokohlik

Does anyone else not see an Application Status when they log into Wolverine Access?

It's driving me nuts.

I noticed that someone posted on the gradcafe's admissions reports section that they were invited via email to a 'Recruit' Weekend, so I would figure that if said invites have gone out, everyone's application statuses would be updated to say something like... completed, or at the department, or something.

Am I just not seeing the right link or something?

No idea if it varies by department (I kind of doubt it), but I received an invite via email to a department recruitment weekend, and my wolverine access page is the same as it has ever been (link for "application status" that doesn't actually take me anywhere involving a "status")...All the info. I've received since has come straight from the department.

Sorry.:unsure:

No idea if it varies by department (I kind of doubt it), but I received an invite via email to a department recruitment weekend, and my wolverine access page is the same as it has ever been (link for "application status" that doesn't actually take me anywhere involving a "status")...All the info. I've received since has come straight from the department.

Sorry.:unsure:

Likewise - all the info I've received is from the department and Wolverine Access hasn't been updated as yet for me. I think I read on Rackham's website that they take up to 10 business days after receiving notification from the department to send out the official decision.

Likewise - all the info I've received is from the department and Wolverine Access hasn't been updated as yet for me. I think I read on Rackham's website that they take up to 10 business days after receiving notification from the department to send out the official decision.

:( Agh. 10 business days is a long time.

I'm starting to feel like I'll NEVER know if I got in anywhere. I applied to 5 schools and have only heard from 1 so far. I have unofficially also been rejected from 1 (but still need the official letter)... so that's 2 rejections, and 3 ___?

I'm totally discouraged. This waiting thing isn't working out.

I remember when I got into Michigan as a master's student it was obvious from the Wolverine Access, but I can't remember exactly what it did. You also have to use it to say "yes" or "no" to the acceptance so I figure it eventually needs to update itself. That being said, I have been waiting about 3 weeks since my unofficial acceptance. I am hoping by March it will update.

I remember when I got into Michigan as a master's student it was obvious from the Wolverine Access, but I can't remember exactly what it did. You also have to use it to say "yes" or "no" to the acceptance so I figure it eventually needs to update itself. That being said, I have been waiting about 3 weeks since my unofficial acceptance. I am hoping by March it will update.

3 weeks, wow! At least you got an unofficial acceptance. :) I would die for that. Hee, hee.

I emailed the professor I had an interview with and subtly asked if my department was still reviewing applications. Our interview went extremely well, but that doesn't mean I'm not still worried sick.

3 weeks, wow! At least you got an unofficial acceptance. :) I would die for that. Hee, hee.

I emailed the professor I had an interview with and subtly asked if my department was still reviewing applications. Our interview went extremely well, but that doesn't mean I'm not still worried sick.

I am very very thankful. I just got the the official letter via email with the funding package attached that I need to sign, date, and fax back so I assume Wolverine Access should be updating maybe in the next couple of weeks? I don't think Rackham will send a letter of their own, but I could be wrong on that. I got the impression that their communication would come through Wolverine Access.

I am crossing my fingers for you, cokohlik. Having the interview go well is a step in the right direction :)

I am very very thankful. I just got the the official letter via email with the funding package attached that I need to sign, date, and fax back so I assume Wolverine Access should be updating maybe in the next couple of weeks? I don't think Rackham will send a letter of their own, but I could be wrong on that. I got the impression that their communication would come through Wolverine Access.

I am crossing my fingers for you, cokohlik. Having the interview go well is a step in the right direction :)

Thank you so much! :) I will definitely be posting either way. I'm starting to wonder if decisions get sent out in alphabetical order. My last name starts with an 'S' so if it is in alphabetical order, then my parents were extremely cruel ;)