Yale BBS

rosesarose

I interviewed with the MGCD track at Yale a couple of weeks ago. I've seen a couple of posts about acceptances in the results, but only a couple. The other tracks are also showing up minimally. In the past, this is the week when they usually get decisions out. Does anybody know what's going on?

I'm having nightmares of training grants run past their expirations dates, lost funding etc. etc.

I really REALLY loved the program at Yale, and not just because it's Yale. There were two professors that I interviewed with that I KNOW I'd want to rotate with, and I'm sure I can find about 20 more. Plus their Physics and Engineering Biology program is super sexy. To me anyway.

Has anyone else gotten up the nerve to call them yet? I'm getting close.

And yes, I'm aware that I am totally and completely insane. But aren't we all at this point? To some extent?

I also applied to the MCGD track. And luckily, I got accepted into Yale two days after my interview on Feb 25th. But I remembered them telling us that the most offers will be sent out in March. So I agree that "no news is good news"