Peabody 2011

danger1091

Greetings!

Anyone definitely heading to Peabody this fall? I applied to both the Master's IEPM program (accepted) and the more competitive Ph.D program (Leadership, Policy and Organization), which I haven't heard back from yet.Funding is still a major concern for me, but Peabody seems a great place and everyone I've spoken to has been really helpful.

If you've heard back and are definitely attending, do say hello...

I applied to their PhD in Leadership and Policy Studies as well...Contacted them two weeks ago. They informed that final decisions would be made within two weeks. Haven't heard anything yet...but I know it's coming soon.

Edited by budfromsnow

It's definitely top notch, and a very small cohort: 10 foreign students and 10 Americans. I have a feeling that deciding the 10 Americans is a tough decision for them; the applicant pool is pretty large apparently.

All it takes is a day or two sitting in with professors and classes at Peabody to realize why it's ranked first.