Stanford STEP program decision?

beehivefly

I got an e-mail today saying that I was listed as an alternate...:( Does anybody know the likelihood of getting off the waitlist? Has anyone heard from Stanford's STEP program?

I was accepted via a phone call on Friday. I asked how many people get in, and was told that something like 16 out of 20 usually start the program; so I would say that you have a chance.

I also got the phone call on Friday but haven't received the email package yet. Secondary Social Studies/History. STEP is my first choice, but it will all come down to funding :-( Oh yeah, and I still have to take the CSET.

I was accepted via a phone call on Friday. I asked how many people get in, and was told that something like 16 out of 20 usually start the program; so I would say that you have a chance.

If you don't mind me asking...what did they say admission rates were for STEP?...I could find the % admits when doing research on other schools, but STEP has remained a mystery to me.

• 1 year later...

I got an e-mail today saying that I was listed as an alternate...sad.gif Does anybody know the likelihood of getting off the waitlist? Has anyone heard from Stanford's STEP program?

I just received an email about being an alternate as well. I realize this is last year's thread and not everyone is still active here, but if anybody has information on the chances of being accepted from the waitlist, I would be really happy to hear! Thanks!

• 8 years later...