University of Arizona

bamba

Oh, Yes! I'm really bummed. This is my last time applying.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Yeah, it was a kick in the gut for me as I really liked the program and the people, I had started to think about where I would rent a place in Tucson, and all the desert hikes I would go on etc... blah! Wait-list isn't a rejection, though! I had talked to two clinical people at the airport when we left and neither one of them thought they would take the offer if their other applications panned out. If that sample is any indication, there may be a descent chance that you'll get an admit yet! I'm cheering for you! Have you gotten word on any other apps yet?

I'm so sorry to hear that! Yeah, it was a kick in the gut for me as I really liked the program and the people, I had started to think about where I would rent a place in Tucson, and all the desert hikes I would go on etc... blah! Wait-list isn't a rejection, though! I had talked to two clinical people at the airport when we left and neither one of them thought they would take the offer if their other applications panned out. If that sample is any indication, there may be a descent chance that you'll get an admit yet! I'm cheering for you! Have you gotten word on any other apps yet?

I'm besides myself. As UofA is a mentor model-I know who got the offer and I'm desperate for them to turn it down (selfish of me, I know) because I know they have other offers. I'm first in line if they turn it down, but still. It's hard to have hope and know i'm not first pick. I'm waitlisted at my #2 and alternate at my #3. No other offers.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed somebody posted a rejection from the clinical program. I'm so sorry. Could you please message me. Were you told you were waitlisted first? I'm ranked 2nd and still have not heard anything.