News from NYU Wagner MPA?

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to the ones accepted for Fall 2011.

I have received my acceptance letter on Feb 25th and received an email today, saying I did not make it to the pool of semi-finalists for the Fellowship :(

Hi everyone,

I submitted my application by Jan 5th as well, but I had a question - on the applyyourself website, does your application status say 'submitted' or 'complete'? Mine says 'submitted', with a list of my recommenders, I'm not sure if I should be worried. Thanks!

Same thing for me.

Hi everyone,

I submitted my application by Jan 5th as well, but I had a question - on the applyyourself website, does your application status say 'submitted' or 'complete'? Mine says 'submitted', with a list of my recommenders, I'm not sure if I should be worried. Thanks!

And you all applied before the financial aid deadline?

Just from looking at the thread from last year, it seems like they accepted a wave in early March and then didn't notify the next group of acceptances for 2 more weeks! Then there was even a 3rd round 2 weeks after that!! I just really hope they honor the March 15th notification deadline because it looks like they haven't in the past.

Just from looking at the thread from last year, it seems like they accepted a wave in early March and then didn't notify the next group of acceptances for 2 more weeks! Then there was even a 3rd round 2 weeks after that!! I just really hope they honor the March 15th notification deadline because it looks like they haven't in the past.

I saw that, too, and had the same concern... I also haven't seen any posts from people getting the big R (rejected), which just makes me feel increasingly anxious. Great. Hopefully we will hear good news by Tuesday though I would really rather not suffer through another weekend not knowing!

Yep, I sent my application by this deadline and I am hoping they honour their 15 March deadline too...

Did anyone hear anything this afternoon, or were all the emails from today in the morning?

Do you know what's the total cost of attendance for the program? I couldn't find the number that states the total to see if it's financially viable for me to attend.