News from NYU Wagner MPA?

I am thinkin of joining !!

Ya i know its super expensive..but then i guess the prospects are great !:)

what abt you???

Same thing here, I have been receiving couple of emails from the Faculty and I have not replied either as I have no idea what to reply. Are you planning on attending the program?

Just in case any incoming fall 2011 Wagner folks are wondering: An NYU financial aid rep I spoke with this morning indicated that Wagner financial aid award packages are expected to be sent out by end of this week; they're running a bit late on putting these together, apparently.

Hi there..

am from India..

Shall be joining this Fall 20011, no financial aid yet !! absolute no, in my admission letter..boohoooo :((

Just in case any incoming fall 2011 Wagner folks are wondering: An NYU financial aid rep I spoke with this morning indicated that Wagner financial aid award packages are expected to be sent out by end of this week; they're running a bit late on putting these together, apparently.

I am thinkin of joining !!

Ya i know its super expensive..but then i guess the prospects are great !:)

what abt you???

I am still thinking about it. I do hope that the prospects are great because in order for me to join, I have to leave a pretty awesome job in Europe...

And life in NYC is sooo expensive! I am not looking forward to the debts I will have to add...

What makes you say that the prospects are great? :)

LOL....GOOD QUESTION !!

WHAT makes me say that the prospects are great...well its NYU , the name that sells,

some awesome capstone programs plus the networking that the proffs here have is awesome..simply !

so If i take my course in the right mode, with some serious connection business on...i know it shall wok good !!!

what do u do currently...??

so whats ur take for now..did you submit that $1000 fee, that we had to by the 15th?

be well...and keep posting !!

LOL....GOOD QUESTION !!

WHAT makes me say that the prospects are great...well its NYU , the name that sells,

some awesome capstone programs plus the networking that the proffs here have is awesome..simply !

so If i take my course in the right mode, with some serious connection business on...i know it shall wok good !!!

what do u do currently...??

so whats ur take for now..did you submit that $1000 fee, that we had to by the 15th?

be well...and keep posting !!

Thanks for your reply. I work in investment banking... but my idealist side came back... Haven't paid the $1000 fee yet... have you? :)

Hey Mr Investment Banker....:)

ya, i have paid the $1000 fee..and so there is definitely no backing out for me now ( not that i was lookin for reasons to do that ..lol)

you havnt yet..?? well i wud suggest do that...in case you are going with Wagner !!

and hey am no lawyet ( i have been screaming too high for wagner though), Am actually a Dentist from India.

SO where u from?

Thanks for your reply. I work in investment banking... but my idealist side came back... Haven't paid the $1000 fee yet... have you? :)