apple24 Posted March 3, 2011 Share Posted March 3, 2011 Hi all, I have received 2 emails from potential supervisors at the same school over the last 2 days. One asked to schedule an interview, and the other asked if our research interests are similar. I am interested in both offers but am not ready to make a decision on who to work with yet. I haven't received an acceptance or rejection from this school nor any of the others that I have applied to. Should I tell both Prof's that I'm interested and see what happens? I don't want to be rude by being in contact with both and eventually having to chose one (or another school altogether...). What should I do? Thanks in advance! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now