UCLA EE Admissions, Fall 2011

So I saw that UCLA's EE department has released some admission decisions via the results page. I also noticed the Open House was yesterday, Friday the 4th. Does this mean that everyone else is pretty much getting a rejection sooner or later?

I hope not.

I was thinking more people would chime in. I have no idea what is going on over there but am tired of waiting. I had submitted my original application in November.

I don't know. It's taking too long. Perhaps we're on some unofficial waiting list. My friend was notified a few weeks ago.

I don't know. It's taking too long. Perhaps we're on some unofficial waiting list. My friend was notified a few weeks ago.

Saw some more admits over the last few days. That is giving me some hope. I contacted Ms. Smith today and she told me that not all decisions were made and that more will be coming out.

Edited by gradstudentssmellbad

Saw some more admits over the last few days. That is giving me some hope. I contacted Ms. Smith today and she told me that not all decisions were made and that more will be coming out.

this is giving me some hope too. I want to do a masters in VLSI and i feel UCLA is the place to be for this course.

I am a bit worried that the admission from UCLA is taking long (even though it says that the admission decisions will be made from mid-Feb to March-end).

fingers crossed. hopefully I make it.