UMD Public Policy PhD

zimran

It is March 8 already and I have not heard from UMD PhD Public Policy program as yet. Are there people on this forum who have been accepted/rejected/waitlisted or even interviewed? I contacted Taryn Faulkner couple of times but each time I get a response saying 'we have not reached any conclusion yet.' Is everyone else getting similar response? According to the last year posts, it looks like many people got their decisions around 4th March. Anyone?

It is March 8 already and I have not heard from UMD PhD Public Policy program as yet. Are there people on this forum who have been accepted/rejected/waitlisted or even interviewed? I contacted Taryn Faulkner couple of times but each time I get a response saying 'we have not reached any conclusion yet.' Is everyone else getting similar response? According to the last year posts, it looks like many people got their decisions around 4th March. Anyone?

Hi, i saw one person posted acceptance on 28th February, and said it is not formal acceptance. So i guess he/she might contacted the professor or admin. I just guess.

I have heard nothing from them neither, no interview.

No acceptance yet. I feel very bad :(

Good luck!

Hmm, didn't get that on my app status yet. Wonder if the response time is varying a lot by subfield? I applied for ISEP.

My bad. It was not on the application status. It was a response to my email to Taryn Faulkner. I applied for ISEP as well. Do you mind sharing your stats?

My bad. It was not on the application status. It was a response to my email to Taryn Faulkner. I applied for ISEP as well. Do you mind sharing your stats?

3.3 BA GPA, 3.7 MA GPA. 590V/630Q/6.0AW GRE. So certainly a reach for me. B)

Recent status update from UMD reads "Ph.D applications are still under review. You will hopefully hear back by the end of April. Thank you for your patience."

by the end of April..........????!!!!!!!!

they should then thank our patience.