No Responses Yet...At All!

BathSheba

Does anyone have any words of wisdom regarding Columbia or NYU IFA? Thanks!

Well I know IFA doesn't let anyone really know until mid-March. That's always been their style. If you haven't heard from Columbia at this point, not to be a pessimist, but it's probably not a good sign. They had their "open house" aka we-want-you weekend this past Friday I believe.

But then again I may totally be wrong. I know people who have already been accepted, watilisted, and today a bunch of rejections were listed online. I myself applied there, but I have heard absolutely nothing. I'm not anticipating an acceptance, but it's a weird feeling to just not know one way or the other.

I have a friend who applied to Michigan, and they are having their finalist/prospective student weekend this coming weekend. As far as I know, they haven't finalized any decisions yet.

Thanks for this info! I saw 3 rejections on board and I was wondering if they already sent out decisions. I guess next week, then.... ah!

I got into Michigan off the waitlist the first time around (I have an MA) and they notified REALLY early that I was on the waitlist. We are talking early Feb.

This was my experience as well. They even had waitlisters at their recruitment weekend. This was two years ago.