Does Rutgers offer financial aid to all CS@PhD students?

keketest

Hi everybody.

I was admitted by CS@Rutgers(NB) PhD program, but this message is from their website, and no emails arrive. I wonder why they still don't want to email students they admit to tell about financial aid. No financial aids equals to decline in terms of PhD's admission...

Does Rutgers gives financial aid to every PhD they admit? Anyone who was also admitted got some ideas?

Thank you.

Congrats on your acceptance! I called Rutgers yesterday and the department grad coordinator said that Ph.D. decisions are being made now, so I am assuming that the emails will be going out shortly. Since you haven't received your email yet, then maybe the financial information would be in there. Good luck!

PS This question is probably best posted in the Computer Science forum, where other CS applicants will see it.

Edited by newms

Congrats on your acceptance! I called Rutgers yesterday and the department grad coordinator said that Ph.D. decisions are being made now, so I am assuming that the emails will be going out shortly. Since you haven't received your email yet, then maybe the financial information would be in there. Good luck!

PS This question is probably best posted in the Computer Science forum, where other CS applicants will see it.

Thank you newms. Seems like you also applied for Rutgers?

Ok, I'm new here so not familiar with the structure of this forum. I'll chose the most fit forum. Thank you for your fast reply.

Thank you newms. Seems like you also applied for Rutgers?

Ok, I'm new here so not familiar with the structure of this forum. I'll chose the most fit forum. Thank you for your fast reply.

You're welcome. Yes I also applied to Rutgers, they make their decisions late in the process though - it seems last year they didn't send out emails until the second or third week of March.

• 3 weeks later...