Berkeley IEOR MS/PHD funding!

r_b

I have been accepted to UC Berkeley IEOR MS/PHD Program but I haven't received any information about financial support. Is there anyone who got financial support for their first year? Also anyone received official admission package by postal(Not the online system)?

Thank you,

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by r_b

• 4 weeks later...

I have been accepted to UC Berkeley IEOR MS/PHD Program but I haven't received any information about financial support. Is there anyone who got financial support for their first year? Also anyone received official admission package by postal(Not the online system)?

Thank you,

Good luck to everyone!

I was admitted to another MS program but as well did not receive an offer about funding nor the admission package by mail.

• 9 months later...

One year has passed since your post, and you didn't get a reply. Now I'm wondering the same thing, and I know I won't get an answer if I simply post. So I ask of you who by know should probably know the answer. Did you get funding in your first year?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...