Duke Divinity School MTS

Vaniti

I have noticed a couple of people who have heard back from Duke Divinity about the MTS program. Should I assume that I didn't make the cut if I didn't get a phone call today?

I have a friend (not on these boards) who got accepted at the Duke MTS today via phone, but "waitlisted" on funding (nominated for funding, but on a "list").

What's more annoying to me is that the MDiv students, who got feedback on acceptance TWO weeks ago, still haven't heard back on scholarship info!!!

I haven't gotten a call yet either. I expect we will all hear within the next couple days.

I have a friend (not on these boards) who got accepted at the Duke MTS today via phone, but "waitlisted" on funding (nominated for funding, but on a "list").

What's more annoying to me is that the MDiv students, who got feedback on acceptance TWO weeks ago, still haven't heard back on scholarship info!!!

Last year I didn't hear from them a few days after some had gotten their phone calls. So I called them up and they told me. If you have the cojones give them a ring and ask them. I was accepted, but I doubt I would have been brave enough to call if I didn't know I was already accepted elsewhere.