Princeton Theological Seminary M.Div.

Vaniti

Is anyone still waiting to hear back about the M.Div. program at Princeton Theological Seminary? I submitted everything at the end of Jan. and still haven't heard anything back (outside of a thank you for applying letter).

Thanks.

Edited by Vaniti

Is anyone still waiting to hear back about the M.Div. program at Princeton Theological Seminary? I submitted everything at the end of Jan. and still haven't heard anything back (outside of a thank you for applying letter).

I received my letter of acceptance to Princeton's MDiv on 3/7, and the letter within was dated 3/1. It was probably in my mailbox a couple days before I checked the mail, because it was the weekend.

I heard back in early February. However, PTS has rolling admissions, so there is a chance they may send out more acceptances as they hear back from admitted-but-not-attending students. I think Phenom and I are both turning down the offer... hopefully it comes your way instead :)

Thanks.