Syracuse University

Pictureit24

Has anyone heard from the Syracuse U Art History MA (or Florence program)?? I emailed them and they said they were mailing out decision but that was too weeks ago! I don't want to keep pestering them by email but no one has posted on the results research, except one person. Thanks!

I posted the Florence result--I got a call at the end of February but only received my mailed letter of acceptance yesterday. It said in the letter that they hoped we would let them know by March 31 so that alternates could be informed quickly. I know it said on their website that they would send decisions through April 1. Hopefully you will hear soon!

I posted the Florence result--I got a call at the end of February but only received my mailed letter of acceptance yesterday. It said in the letter that they hoped we would let them know by March 31 so that alternates could be informed quickly. I know it said on their website that they would send decisions through April 1. Hopefully you will hear soon!

I was accepted on the 18th as well. I'm not sure that I'll accept the offer quite yet- I'm really on the fence. Do you think that you will definitely be attending this program?

• 1 year later...