Admission decision (Please help me!)

tatekim

I applied 6 universities for PHD programs, and I got 4 admissions (A,B,C,D).

My situation is that only A shcool offered an assistantship officially to me, and they want me to decide whether I accept or not by Mar.21.

I am really consufing what if I get funding from other universities (B,C,D) after I accepted the assistnatship offered from A university??

Can I possibly choose another school??

Please let me know I need you guys help!

I applied 6 universities for PHD programs, and I got 4 admissions (A,B,C,D).

My situation is that only A shcool offered an assistantship officially to me, and they want me to decide whether I accept or not by Mar.21.

I am really consufing what if I get funding from other universities (B,C,D) after I accepted the assistnatship offered from A university??

Can I possibly choose another school??

Please let me know I need you guys help!

U can ask for an extenstion from that school, March 21 is pretty early to make that decision. Just make up some blah blah, big decision need more time to think, or just tell the truth. School A wants you there, so they will probaly be ok with taking another week or so. U can accept and then decline the offer, but it sort of looks bad.

Edited by byjo0801

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use