MS Stats at Stanford

Who all have decided to attend the masters program in stats at Stanford. It is mentioned that tuition and living expenses roughly total to $60,000 for the total cost until graduation.Is this estimate correct or is it underestimated?

What kind of jobs do graduates with an MS get and how is the overall program?

Anybody having any any information..please help!!

Who all have decided to attend the masters program in stats at Stanford. It is mentioned that tuition and living expenses roughly total to $60,000 for the total cost until graduation.Is this estimate correct or is it underestimated?

What kind of jobs do graduates with an MS get and how is the overall program?

Anybody having any any information..please help!!

I assume you want to get a job, and you don't want to proceed onto a PhD. Well the department seems great and the program allows for a lot of flexibility. I feel that 60000 is underestimated because for 45 credits the cost is going to be about 48000 so they are allocating only about 12000 for living expenses for the whole year if not longer.

I assume you want to get a job, and you don't want to proceed onto a PhD. Well the department seems great and the program allows for a lot of flexibility. I feel that 60000 is underestimated because for 45 credits the cost is going to be about 48000 so they are allocating only about 12000 for living expenses for the whole year if not longer.

thanks for replying!!

the tution would be around 42k (5 quarters; 9 credits per quarter @8,390 per quarter (Graduate 8,9,10-unit rate) http://studentaffairs.stanford.edu/registrar/students/tuition-fees_10-11

if the website and offer of admission says 60k would that be the amount to be shown in the bank statements for i-20 even if in reality it is underestimated.?