York University (Toronto) - Linguistics & Applied Linguistics

HGWheels

I've been perusing this website for a few days now and decided to join as I have some information for all of you who have applied for York's graduate Linguistics/Applied Linguistics program.

The admissions committee met twice in the last three weeks and made their decisions yesterday. You may have tried to call the graduate assistant, Rose, but she is not in the office today. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait a little longer (I know, it's excruciating!) but you can expect notification by the middle of next week.

Hope that helps. Best of luck! ;)

I've been perusing this website for a few days now and decided to join as I have some information for all of you who have applied for York's graduate Linguistics/Applied Linguistics program.

The admissions committee met twice in the last three weeks and made their decisions yesterday. You may have tried to call the graduate assistant, Rose, but she is not in the office today. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait a little longer (I know, it's excruciating!) but you can expect notification by the middle of next week.

Hope that helps. Best of luck! ;)

Thanks. I'm also waiting for this program. Did you apply for MA or PhD? Good luck to you too!

Edited by PrettyVacant

Thanks. I'm also waiting for this program. Did you apply for MA or PhD?

MA.

I have a friend currently enrolled in the PhD program who coincidentally is a great source of administrative information. I was starting to get panicky until she let me know yesterday where things stood.

MA.

I have a friend currently enrolled in the PhD program who coincidentally is a great source of administrative information. I was starting to get panicky until she let me know yesterday where things stood.

Good to know! I applied for MA as well. Do you have any idea how many MA students they admit per year? Thank you so much for sharing the information! I really appreciate it. I've been panicking all week. Rose sent that email saying we'd know by March 31st, so I was really worried.

Good to know! I applied for MA as well. Do you have any idea how many MA students they admit per year? Thank you so much for sharing the information! I really appreciate it. I've been panicking all week. Rose sent that email saying we'd know by March 31st, so I was really worried.

Hey there,

I called this morning and got the good word!

Unfortunately I have no idea how many MA students they admit each year. Good luck!! :D

Edited by HGWheels