Skowhegan residency

levonhelm

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I'm writing because I was accepted to the Skowhegan summer program for 2011, and I'm looking for feedback from Skowhegan alum. I had applied to grad school as well as the residency, and I ended up getting into both, but hadn't thought about actually going to both.. assumed it could be one or the other. But now I'm considering doing both programs, thinking it could be a good prep for grad school and getting back into the swing of things after being out of undergrad for a couple of years...

My questions: Is the program worth it? what are the drawbacks? strengths? any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

The good thing about Skohegan is that you can apply again another year, so there is less pressure if this year is difficult!

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I'm writing because I was accepted to the Skowhegan summer program for 2011, and I'm looking for feedback from Skowhegan alum. I had applied to grad school as well as the residency, and I ended up getting into both, but hadn't thought about actually going to both.. assumed it could be one or the other. But now I'm considering doing both programs, thinking it could be a good prep for grad school and getting back into the swing of things after being out of undergrad for a couple of years...

My questions: Is the program worth it? what are the drawbacks? strengths? any advice would be greatly appreciated!!