PhD at Rotman

Zencarrot

Hi all,

Just thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone had any information to share on the status of the Rotman PhD program. I noticed in the results section that some others have not heard back either. I called them on April 3rd and I was informed that no decisions have been made yet (I am applying for the OB/HRM stream). Does this not seem a bit absurd to anyone? I have a number of other offers that have acceptance deadlines which have already expired as of this week. Thankfully my second choice school has given me until mid April to make a decision but I am getting tired of waiting around.

If anyone has any information to post about what's going on, feel free to respond. I will update when I hear anything as well. Both in this thread and in the results section.

I'm in the same boat you are. No news from them yet....

I called again on Friday and they told me that are not going to make/announce their decision until April 15th. Looks like we have some waiting to do.

• 2 weeks later...

On Rotman's PhD site I see "Decision Made" on the application status, but no way to see what that decision is... they say you will get an e-mail but it's like 3-4 days that I've seen that "decision made" status... weird... has anyone received a final update on his Rotman PhD Candidature???

Hi adhoul,

Rotman doesn't sound out emails with their admissions decisions. They send out letters using the postal service. You can call the PhD program and ask what the decision is though.

I don't understand why they do this, but that's just the way it is.

I gave up waiting on April 15th and accepted another offer since I was leaving for Cuba on the 17th and my other offers would have expired before It returned. Their loss! Haha :)